Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Tell me what you dislike about the new layout and I will bring back those features or views.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A way of testing hypothesis of "STRING_PATH" describing electron (-3/3) orbital, string loops dictating quarks [bottom (-2/3), down (-1/3), charm (0/3), strange (1/3), up (2/3), top (3/3)], up+up+down quarks forming proton, down+down+up quarks forming neutron, protons and neutrons forming nuclei, and not just elements but all ions, and polyatomic molecules with states of matter and combinations. Big ask but I figured this might be a good place to go. I'm also going to contact molview.org with this idea.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be extremely useful to have an accessible API to use PTable data remotely for programs like calculators.

I personally have a calculator for finding specific data of specific elements and it would be extremely useful to already have an existing set of data to use rather than manually implementing everything by myself.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi, can add important feature: Electrons, Protons, and Nucleus or Nu.., so it has three, because it has three things in atom, but no despcription of three, which it should have. And can include ratio of space and non-space. Which Electrons to protons, there is a gap of non-space, so can include diameter of space to diameter of non-space. I am sure ratio is important because when you have two blocks, one that is below and one that is above, so both are in paraelle at the edge, so it is zero non-space, so above the block can't go thru,…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This sounds like original research, which Ptable is not in the business of reviewing or promoting. I suggest instead following up through an academic advisor or theory community instead.

6. Charles Janet's left-step periodic table basically moves the s-block to the right side of the table and puts helium in the rightmost column. It looks very elegant and intuitive when considering electron configuration. For compactness, the f-block could still be displayed below the rest, or could be connected like in "wide" mode.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It would be an abuse of my status as the most popular periodic table website to promote or endorse alternative layouts based on my own non-expert, non-peer reviewed opinions about their legitimacy. The only layout I display is a mirrored version of IUPAC's official PDF.

• Don't see your idea?